Tuesday 7 August 2018

Karen Burniston Design Team August Challenge - Circle Charm Pop Up Card

Hello! It's Karen Burniston's Design Tam Challenge today, with the theme of 'Charmed'!
We're having the most wonderful weather this summer in England, and it's made me feel like using some of Karen's lovely Beach and Sweet Treats Charms dies in a summery Circle Charm Pop Up card.


In the first floating panel I created some sand with a stitched edge die from the Nature Edges die set, layered up some flip flips from the Beach Charms set, and added some clear Nuvo Crystal Drops to make waves and to the flip-flop straps.
In the second panel I used the watermelon dies from the Sweet Treats Charms set, and coloured them with Copic markers, using clear Nuvo Crystal Drops on the rind and black Enamel Accents for the seeds.
The last panel has the palm tree from Beach Charms set, which I again coloured with Copics and covered with clear Nuvo Crystal Drops.
The papers and extra tickets I cut out, are from Maggie Holmes' 12x12 'Flourish' pad.
The sentiment is from the Word Set 6 - Summer die set, and I coated the words with clear Nuvo Crystal Drops.


I also added a bit of Stampin' Up ribbon, glitter dot stickers and the sun from the Tropical Scene die set, as additional details on the card.


Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment