Friday 27 July 2018

Circle Charm & Carta Bella Flora No.2 Pop Up Card

 I absolutely love Carta Bella's Flora Paper Collections, both No's 1 & 2, and this card uses the No 2 12x12 set, along with Karen Burniston's great new Circle Charm Pop Up die set.
I used a metallic gray cardstock for the card base, and covered the insides and outside with patterned paper panels.
I used a sticker from the Flora No 2 12x12 set on the left hand side of the card, and a stamp from Reverse Confetti's 'Circle Wishes' set for the sentiment.

   
On the first floating panel I used a heart which comes with the Circle Charms set (as do all the other circle dies I used on the card), and for the centre panel, I used a clear acetate circle trapped between the original panel, and an extra die cut rim. I then stuck some hand cut bunting flags onto the acetate with adhesive mini foam pads.

The card front is similar, just with some ribbon and a button glued on.

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment