Saturday 7 December 2013

Special release stamp set from The Stamps of Life

The new stamp set 'sampler2love' released by The Stamps of Life at the beginning of the month was just lovely - not to mention the fabulous matching dies, and NOW there is a new stamp set being released today which co-ordinates beautifully with both!
'alpha4banners' - gives you all the letters, in both upper and lower case, which fit perfectly in the smallest die... so pretty!
Here are some cards I made with the new set.

My first card uses Stephanie Barnard's new Fancy Frame Flip-its die for the card base (such a lovely classic shape), and I used the accompanying Fancy Labels 6 Framelits to cut a window. I then glued some twine on, and stuck the letter banners on individually, along with some paper flowers, and glittery swirls from Tim Holtz's Festive Greenery die.

For the second card I stamped directly onto the card, and afterwards glued on the twine, and added brads, and cloud dies from Papertrey Ink.

My third card again uses the Fancy Frame Flip-its, with some of the new die cut letter banners added on foam pads. The 'Birthday' is from the Stamps of Life's brackets2cut set.
Inside I used stamps and a die from the tv2stamp sets, and added a couple of banner die cuts, to make the sentiment into a rosette.

Some of products used:


   


4 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards! Do love those stamps...is there a UK stockist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, there isn't a UK stockist, but The Stamps of Life do post to the UK.

      Delete
  2. That's sad...I'm always wary of customs and taxes :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful DT cards - I am amazed at how pretty the alpha is stamped directly on the card!
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete