Saturday 27 June 2020

A New Website, and My First Orders!

So since starting my new little company a week or so ago, I have decided to move from a Facebook Shop to a simple website called Helen Cryer Art. Ordering is still via messaging/emailing me, but it's a start! I'm also happy to say I've had my first few orders!
I thought I'd share a couple of the products from my website. This is my Floral Monogram design, which is on 140lb cold pressed watercolour paper paper, and uses beautiful Daniel Smith watercolour paints.

A couple of orders that went out this week.

Here is my Floral Border design. This uses Frenchic paints which are super popular in the home decor world at the moment! I thought it would be fun to create paintings that tie in with decor colours. Here are paintings for my us, my parents and niece. I have a couple of orders for this design to fulfil this week, funnily enough both for shops, one of which sells Frenchic paint!
I used old Stampin' Up and Elizabeth Craft Designs dies for some of the lettering.




No comments:

Post a Comment