Monday 30 September 2019

Triple Flip Cupcake Birthday Card

Argh!! I haven't blogged in absolutely ages!! A lot has changed since my last post - I've lived in two different houses since then, and am now settled in Cornwall. I've been here for three weeks now, unpacking, getting the kids schools sorted out, sending another kids off to uni, making new friends and a new life! And I'm pretty much in love with everything!

Another thing I love is the new Triple Flip die set from Karen Burniston's latest release! It creates a really sturdy pull mechanism, which flips the three panels. The die set also comes with some lovely decorator panels, like the scalloped one I used here, and the banner.

I used papers from DCWV's 12x12 Copper Luxury pad, cupcakes from Karen's Cupcake Pop-Up die set, and the 'Enjoy' from the new Enjoy the Ride die set. There is Nuvo Bubblegum Blush Crystal Drops, on the cupcakes.

On the inside of the flaps, I used words from the Thank You and Happy Birthday die sets (I cut an 'r' from a second 'birthday' die cut, to make the 'your').

Finally, I added a scalloped trim I made with dies from the Border Blends - Argyle, (for the scalloped side) and Border Blends - Party (for the flat edge.)

No comments:

Post a Comment