Monday 1 July 2019

Karen Burniston New Dies Release: Family Room Pop-Up

I've been away from crafting for a few months while we have been moving house. Things haven't gone exactly according to plan, and we still haven't moved into our final house in Cornwall, but I have set up a craft space in our current rental home!

Karen Burniston has a fabulous new release of die sets, which will be shipping on 15th July, but are available for pre-order now. I used the new Family Room Pop-Up die set for this card, and I love it! How ridiculously cute is this little furniture set?!


I used papers from DCWV's 12x12 Copper Luxury pad, and fussy cut the succulents and flower in the bottom right hand corner.

I used the Ovals - Crosshatch set for the rug, and Karen's Thank You die. This card is a Thank You to my friend who is renting us the beautiful house we're staying in at the moment.
The borders were made using the Border Blends - Argyle die set.

I also used another set from the new release, Memory Charms, to make the little picture frame on the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment