Tuesday 9 October 2018

Karen Burniston Design Team Challenge - Halloween / Fall Upsy Daisy Card

Hi folks! My card today is a combination of a Halloween and Fall/Autumn card, which I made for Karen Burniston's October Design Team Challenge with the theme of 'Happy fall Y'all!'

I used the Upsy Daisy Pop-Up die set to create the three pop-up panels, and I used papers from Tim Holtz's 12x12 Memoranda pad, some plain grey and mustard cardstock and wood laminate.
In the foreground of the card, I used dies from the Autumn Elements and Halloween Elements die sets, and layered them on adhesive foam pads.

For the background of the card, I used dies from the Crosshatch Ovals, Halloween Charms and Halloween Elements die sets. I used a mini blending tool to add black distress ink to the edges of the die cuts.

I love how compactly everything folds down, when the card closes!

For the card front, I inked the edge of some more Tim Holtz Memoranda patterned paper, added some gauzy ribbon, twine, and a leaf from the Autumn Elements die set.

Links to products used:

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Helen, the colors are fun and bright yet still scary enough for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete