Monday 30 April 2018

98th Male Birthday Cake Pop-Up Card

I made this card today for a very special man from my church where I grew up. He shares the same birthday as me, and this Wednesday he will be 98!! He's still sprightly and cheerful, and whenever I visit my old church, he's always at the door shaking hands with every person who comes in!

For the card base I used Karen Burniston's brilliant Cake Pop-up die set, which includes the scalloped trims.
I used Karen Burniston's Numbers set for the cake topper.

I cut a circle from patterned paper to decorate the floor of the card, and used a slightly smaller circle die to create the gold circle rim.
The Happy Birthday is also by Karen Burniston.

The card front is just a very simple design with room for a message.



Product Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment