Thursday 12 February 2015

Sizzix Triple Circle Flip-Its Cards

I thought I would show you some cards today made with Sizzix's Triple Circle Flip-its die set, by Stephanie Barnard. I love all the Flip-its dies, especially with their wonderfully handy layer dies that they come with them, and this Triple Circle Flip-its is a lot of fun to decorate.

This card was really easy to make into traffic lights, along with the Sizzix Framelits Dies & Stamp -Cars set.

I decorated this card with stamps and dies from The Stamps of Life.

This card was decorated with a Sizzix tag, and Sizzix stamp.

And finally, I decorated this card with snowman elements from these stamps and die sets from The Stamps of Life, and the tag and sentiment stamps from this set.


Some of the products used:


   

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards. Love the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Stamps of Life by Stephanie Bernard they are amazing and fun to use.

    ReplyDelete