Saturday 7 February 2015

'Sayings 4 Cats' Stamp Set from The Stamps of Life

I said a week or so ago how much I enjoyed the cat2stamp set, from The Stamps of Life, and today a new co-ordinating set has been released, called sayings4cats.

I had a lot of fun making this card! I stamped a cat onto Stamping Mask Paper, and cut it out by hand, to create a mask, which I stuck to my card in order to cover up areas I didn't want ink to get onto. This is how I achieved the overlapping of the cats.
I then coloured the cats with Copic pens, and added black Enamel Accents to the cats' eyes and noses, to create a lovely 3D glossy effect.

For this card, I used the dies that match the cats2stamp set, the Talk Bubble Dies set, and Basic Step-Ups card die set.

Ad lastly a card using the Triple Circle Flip-its die set.

Some of the products used:


   

1 comment: