Saturday 17 January 2015

Stampin' Up Party!

I held a Stampin' Up party yesterday, and we had a really good time... It's been busy for me lately, with not much time for crafting, so it was nice to spend a day or so playing with some of the new Stampin' Up products, and doing a bit of baking. (We ended up with masses of food... the kids were impressed with the left-overs this morning!) I tried to keep everything roughly to the same colour theme.

Here're some of the things I made... a lot of them are just variations of ideas from the Stampin' Up catalogue, so not very original I'm afraid.

This one I did come up with though, using one of Karen Burniston's new dies just released at CHA for Elizabeth Craft Designs - the Accordion Rectangle. I love the big surface area it gives you to work with.
I used it with the free Stampin' Up 'Best Year Ever' Sale-a-bration papers, the Bow Builder Punch, and the Balloon Bash stamp set.

We made these little cards as 'lunch box notes'. I think I bought this Cheerful Critters stamp set purely because of the 'I like your face!' stamp! I knew it would appeal to my 9 year old!
I made the envelopes with the Punch Board.

We did this card as another make-and-take. I lightly airbrushed Copic marker round the edges.

I love the Gift Box Punch Board! Had fun making these boxes up. My Mum visited, and she's not particularly crafty, but even she was absolutely taken with it!
I used Stampin' Up punches for the flower layers.

I used the 'Celebrate Today' stamp and die set to make these cake toppers.

Here I used My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles, with the Bow Builder Punch. I used Elizabeth Craft Designs narrow double-sided sticky tape for assembling the bows.

For decorating the notebook, I used the SU stripes stencil, and sponged on white ink, then added flowers from the Flower Patch stamps and die set.

Some of the products used:


   

2 comments:

  1. Wish I still lived near you, so we could stamp together, your work is BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna! Me too! That would be so much fun!! xx

      Delete