Friday 7 November 2014

New Releases from Stephanie Barnard for The Stamps of Life & Sizzix

There have been some fun new additions to the products at The Stamps of Life recently! I have quite a lot of cards to show you today, using them...

First off, there is a new stamp set, which I love, called 'ribbonbanner2stamp' which comes with dies. The ribbon stamp is separate from the word stamps, so you have lots of options. Here I teamed it with the Circle Flip-its #4 card die.
I did my stamping with Versamark Ink, and used white embossing powder on it and a heat tool.

The same stamp set, this time with Mini Flower Dies from The Stamps of Life, and the Sizzix Elegant Stand-ups card.

Here I used the 'ribbonbanner2stamp' set for the 'Happy Birthday', and Crayon dies from The Stamps of Life, with the Sizzix Elegant Flip-Its card.

Another recent release is a stamp set by Stephanie Barnard, for Sizzix, which is a great assortment of 'Happy Birthday' sentiments, which I used here on the Elegant Flip-its card, along with a cupcake made from the Sizzix Framelits with Stamps - Ice Cream set.

Another fun release of Stephanie's for Sizzix is the Framelits with Stamps - Windows set, which cuts out a great grid/window, plus has loads of smaller stamps and dies. Here I used the cut-outs left from the grid, and made a kind of ombre card, with some of the smaller stamps and dies.

Here's the window die set being used again, this time with the Happy Birthday, which comes with Sizzix's Regal Stand-Ups Card die set.
 Another pic of it, showing some of the dimension.

And finally, another release today at The Stamps of Life is the 'brushstrokes2stamp' set and matching dies. Here are some cards I came up with for it...

I used the Square Flip-its #2, and crayons2stamp set as well, on this one.
Well I hope that gives you some idea of the new products by Stephanie Barnard, plus some inspiration for them!

Some of the products used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment