Sunday 26 October 2014

Pop it Ups Ring Accordion Christmas Card, with Purple Onion Designs Stamps

I just wanted to share a little card I made a while back, using Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups Ring Accordion die set, with a couple of Purple Onion Design stamps, and a Tim Holtz die.

I stamped the images in brown, and coloured them with Copics, then added some Stickles glitter glue to some areas.

I used Karen's new Ring Frame Edges die set for the red scalloped cardstock edges, and for the gold open scalloped edges, used the die that comes with the Ring Accorion set. They fit perfectly together, to make a nice little border.
I cut the 'joy to the world' from paper-backed satin, using the Tim Holtz 'Stacked Words, Christmas' decorative strip die.
Finally, I added bauble tops cut with another die from the Circle Accordion set, with bows glued to them.

Some of the products I used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment