Saturday 12 July 2014

Crazy 4 Challenges Pop it Ups & Purple Onion Design Bear Card

We have a bear theme at Crazy 4 Challenges this week! I used a bear stamp from Purple Onion Design, along with the bunting, bubbles and Birthday Wishes stamps. The pop up mechanism and flagpoles are from Karen Burniston's Pop it Ups range for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I stamped my bear a couple of times onto patterned paper, and cut out layers, sticking them on foam pads. I added some white details to the bear and bunting flags with Signo white pen.
The bubbles were stamped with Staz On ink, and painted with a white opaque ink.

You can see some of the layers in the card better here.  I also added some clouds from the All Season Tree die set.

And finally, a simple card front, with a balloon stamp from Purple Onion Design, coloured with Signo white pen.

Some of the products used:


   



No comments:

Post a Comment