Wednesday 5 March 2014

Pop It Ups Katie Label card, with hand carved stamps

This card is for my sister Katy (I don't think she will see it...I hope... She and by brother share birthdays on the 9th March, but two years apart. My Mum, husband and nephew all have birthdays on the 10th, and my Dad, sis-in-law and a few best friends are in March too! I'm looking forwards to the annual birthday gathering next week!)

Anyway, I made the card for Katy, then realised I had used Karen Burniston's Katie Label Pivot card die - ha!
The patterned papers are from Crate Paper's Maggie Holmes 12x12 pad, and I used a super-cute die from Elizabeth Craft Designs for the bow, plus their gorgeously luxurious Velvet Adhesive sheeting in blue.
To decorate the labels, I used some more of the hand carved stamps which I have been enjoying making lately - I carved the two clouds, little bird, speech bubble, and also the word 'happy'. 
 My rather messy looking stamps!
 And a couple more shots for fun...

Products used:


   

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You have mad skills with the carving. Love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hand carved stamps...very clever. Really pretty card too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I applaud your carving skills. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete