Tuesday 7 January 2014

Extra Stamp Set Release at The Stamps of Life

 I have a whole heap of cards to show you, each featuring one of two new stamp sets which are being released at The Stamps of Life today!
I love both the sets - one is 'wordsquares2stamp', and features lots of solid square sentiments, and the other is 'label6stamps', which includes lots of lovely label shaped stamps with either sentiments or patterns. Both the sets are really versatile, and co-ordinate beautifully with Stephanie Barnard's Sizzix products.

My first card uses one of the wordsquares2stamp stamps, along with Stephanie's new 'Ornate Flip-its 2' die, and the co-ordinating 'Labels, Ornate 5 Framelits' set.
 Inside I used The Stamps of Life's crayons2stamp set, and matching die, which I coloured with Copics... I think the crayon sets goes great with this paper!

For my next card, I used the same stamp set and dies, but this time used one of the Framelit dies to cut a window, then I stamped the sentiment on acetate, with Staz-On ink.
I also used The Stamps of Life's lovely banner dies, and dictionary4me definition stamp.

My last card using the wordsquares2stamp set, also uses Stephanie's wonderful new 'Square Flip-its 2 Framelits' set, which cuts the card base, the patterned paper layers, and also the cream dotty-edged square (plus loads more).

My next card uses a couple of the label6stamps, and some 'Labels, Fancy 6 Framelits'.
I used Sizzix's 'Rose Vines' embossing folder in the background.

Another of Stephanie's new Sizzix dies is this lovely Fancy Flip-its die, which matches perfectly with the Framelits and new stamps!! 

And finally, a simple card using the label6stamps, 'Labels, Fancy 6 Framelits' and a couple of Sizzix embossing folders - 'Trellis', and Tim Holtz's 'Woodgrain'.

Some of the products used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment