Thursday 7 November 2013

'The Stamps of Life' special release day!

OK, I have a tonne of cards to show you! There are three great new releases at The Stamps of Life today!

The first set includes both stamps and a co-ordinating die, and is called minionesie2cut...very cute! (- though I keep reading 'minion' in the title! I have minions on the brain!)
I stamped and die cut the onesie, and used a sentiment from the set, which fits perfectly in Karen Burniston's Bigz Fancy Frame die. I added it all to an Accordion Album.
For my next card, I didn't do any stamping, but just used the onesie die by itself.
 I stamped and die cut another onesie on this card, and this time added some Copic shading, and glitter accents using Stickles glitter glue.

 The next new set comprises some stamps called minibanners2cut. This set gives you so many options, it's great! I chose three for this card, and even better, there is a co-ordinating die, in the Christmas Light Dies set!
 I die cut another of the little banners for this card, and used some Framelits, a Stampin' Up butterfly die, Tim Holtz swirls and a flower plaque which I made using Thermomorph - a product which I reviewed recently.
 My last card with this set, I teamed with the umbrella4you stamp set, and Umbrella die, plus lots of washi tape!

The last stamp set being released today, is the brackets2cut set. It has lovely bold sentiments in brackets.
First of all I made this faux envelope card, with hearts from the Owl #2 Bigz die, and a U from a Stampin' Up die set.
 In this card, I teamed the stamped sentiment up with the matching Sizzix Framelits Labels, Fancy #4, and trimmed the top and bottom pointy bits off the die cuts. I also used an old red Sizzix die for the scalloped frame.
 And finally, this time I stamped and embossed the sentiment, and teamed it with the same Framelit set,  but without trimming any pointy bits off.

Some of the other products used:


   

2 comments:

  1. Wow Helen - I LOVE all your DT cards for the new release. Hard to pick a favourite as you did such a great job showing the versatility. Thanks for sharing!!
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete