Saturday 9 November 2013

A couple of simple and quick Flip-Its cards

I was sorting out photos on my laptop, and came across pictures of a couple of cards I haven't shared yet. They were both really simple to make, both using different versions of Sizzix Flip-it dies. (Apologies for the rubbish lighting!)
This first card, for my niece Bobbie, uses the new Framelits Fancy Frame Flip-its 2. The extra dies which come in the set, and cut the layers on the right and left-hand sides are really useful!
 I used Framelits Labels Fancy 4, for the two yellow pieces, and K&Co papers and glitter stickers.

The second card uses the new Fancy Flip-its card die, which I used twice - once for the blue card stock base, and once for the patterned paper layer. I trimmed off a few millimetres round all the sides of this piece, to create the framed look.
The co-ordinating Framelits Labels, Fancy 6 set makes decorating the centre piece very easy.
 I used a ticket stamp and die set from The Stamps of Life on the back.
The card was for my friend's son who was turning 10.
 The paper is by K&Co, and I just fussy cut the number 10.

Some of products used:


   

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Helen. You KNOW I love my Flip-It dies! Brilliant idea to use the Stamps Of Live Ticket stamp, too.
    Cheers
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright, funky and fun! Sometimes we don't get the luxury of spending a lot of time making cards - these are fab examples of what great results you can get quickly with the right resources. Fab! Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete