Wednesday 20 March 2013

Tattered Florals Baby Girl Card

I wanted to have a go at another Sizzix Pop 'n Cuts/Colander/Tattered Florals card, only in pinks this time.
I made it as a Baby Girl card.
 I used lots of flowers from Tim Holtz's Tattered Flower Garland die, and smaller Tattered Florals to make the layered flowers. Most the papers are old ones from various sets, and I glued gems onto flat brads which hold the flowers together.
All the flowers ready to be inked and layered up...
 I stuck on a dome shaped piece of cardboard to the back of the layered up Colander die, to make a good base to stick the flowers to.
 I'm putting the card into Tim Holtz's Tattered Florals Challenge,
and the Shabby Tea Room 'Anything Goes' Challenge.

(Later...)
I was one of the 'Honorable Mention Cups of Tea' over at The Shabby Tea Room for this card!


7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous color scheme too, Helen! Obviously I need the colander die!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen! I somehow imagined you would already own every Sizzix die known to man!!

      Delete
  2. Love this, I'm expecting a granddaughter any day now. I should make one similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards.Thanks for sharing.
    Blessing's Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! So many pretty layers and very creative adding the dome with the colander.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this pink version is just as beautiful as the yellow one! I made a sample card to do with my Homeschool Mom's group but I had a challenging time with it, so I think it'll be too hard for women who have never crafted before. I made two versions, though, for myself. I'll be giving one to my mom for Mother's Day. I have to think of something a bit easier for the other Mom's...

    Karen

    ReplyDelete