Wednesday 23 January 2013

Belated Birthday Card

The challenge at Crafty Cardmakers was perfect - to make a belated birthday card - exactly what I needed to make today, for Scott's Aunt.
I used a Gorjuss stamp coloured with Copic pens, Stampin' up card stock and ribbon in Chocolate Chip, and white card cut from Tom Holtz's Sizzix 'Baroque' die. I coloured some paper roses and adhesive pearls with the same Copic pens I used for the dress. (RV 91, 93, 95 & 99), also used a Martha Stewart leaf punch, and an old Cuttlebug corner die.

(Later)
Yay!

5 comments:

  1. Awwww your card is gorgeous!! Such a sweet image and you have coloured her beautifully :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our Belated Birthday challenge.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Helen. the colours are just perfect.
    Thank you for joining my Belated Birthday challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Good Luck
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours and I just love that Gorjuss image which you have coloured beautifully! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Cardmakers. Good Luck! Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, and I think you did an excellent job coloring her in. Love how the sentiment flows along the bottom of your card! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image. I love the colour scheme you have used, and you have coloured the image beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time. Cxxx

    ReplyDelete