Sunday 29 November 2009

Thanks Nicki

It was a nice surprise to receive this award from Nicki today - I haven't come across her blog before, so have been enjoying looking at her lovely cards.
It made me realise that I have been a really anti-social craft blogger for quite some time - I couldn't think of people to pass the award on to even, except 2 friends that I made when I was a more committed craft blogger! (see below). I changed my old craft blog ('Madness at the Malting') into our family blog, when I felt that crafting was taking over a bit, and wanted to re-prioritize things. I started this blog because I still love making, but I suppose I kind of forgot that there are so many great bloggers to mix with!

1. Copy this award to your blog

2. Link to the person who gave you this award

3. Identify 7 interesting facts about yourself

4. Choose 7 other bloggers to pass this award on to

5. Link to their blogs

6. Leave them a comment to let them know about this award

OK, these are the friends I would like to pass the award to: Pesc and Mariska - lovely people and great crafters!

I nearly forgot my 7 interesting things! Just read my other blog and see if you come across 7 things interesting enough. (Sorry - I have a cold right now, and it hurts to think!)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and thank you so much for thinking of me! I did not know you still have a crafty blog!!! I'll visit again! :)

    ReplyDelete