Friday 8 May 2009

Card Positioning System Challenge Card

I'm making some Thank you's for my birthday at the moment - this one is using the CPS sketch - for the circle in the sketch, I cut a window using a Sizzix Clearlit, and glued on a string of buttons I had threaded together. The card is all from DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies, with Stickles coating the butterfly punchies. I don't know what it is with me and orange at the moment...I used to NOT like orange, but I've used it on every card lately!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! What a cute card! All those little buttons! Holy Moly: that is such a darling idea, and then with the circular "window" it really emphasizes the sentiment! THEN, you have those gorgeous butterflies TAKING OFF! What a darling way to use the CPS sketch! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a CUTE card...I love it! The circle of buttons and the glittered butterflies are perfect accents here! Great job with CPS 114!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete