Monday 30 March 2009

Card Positioning System Challenge Card & starting a new Mini Album

I made only my 2nd Easter card so far, this time using the CPS layout - I made my own card blank printed on both sides with Pink Petticoat designs. The lettering is from Base Camp Cricut cartridge, and everything else was just bits.
I also decided to start a new mini album, using the K&Co Ancestry Questions pad. My Grandma will be 90 soon, and I thought it would be nice to ask her to fill in the details. I have some of the ancestry flower stickers, but they are really dimensional and I wanted something flatter for the inner album pages, so using K&Co paper I copied some of the flower designs and made my own flat versions - they turned out OK!
Yay! Someone just said I'm in the 'Fab 5' for the last 2 Sketches for You challenge - that's nice!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card... love the polka dot paper...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete