Friday 20 January 2017

Sizzix Camper Van & Pop it Ups Birthday Card

I was on a roll today, and made three cards! This was the first. 
This new Sizzix Bigz camper van 'Travel Away' die is why I love Sizzix so much - clean, chunky, fun die cuts! Paired with Karen Burniston's Lucy Label Pop it Ups die set, I think it's the perfect combo!

The 'Make a Wish' banner was cut from the Fine and Dandy paper (see below), and I used Tim Holtz's Handwritten Celebrate die set for the 'Happy Birthday'.
The scalloped border was cut with the On the Edge Scallop die, and the sequin border is from Stampin' Up.

Here's my new haul!
I used American Crafts 'Fine and Dandy' 12x12 pad for all the patterned papers.
The cloud dies are from Papertrey Ink.
I like how the camper van layers up. I die cut two main body pieces, and just cut the bits I needed for behind the windows and the wheels.

Some of the products:


   

1 comment:

  1. I like it. But then having had 2 v-dubs I would. Is there a tutorial anywhere showing how you made it. It looks a bit different to others I have seen.

    ReplyDelete