Friday 20 January 2017

Lawn Fawn 'Happy Mail' Mail Box Flip-its Circle Birthday Card

 Another of my new stash items (see below!) is this 'Happy Mail' mail box die set from Lawn Fawn - I absolutely fell in love with it as soon as I saw it! It's actually quite a simple set because the main body of the box is all one piece.
 I used the Sizzix Circle Flip-its 4 for the card base - another all-time favourite die set.

The papers I used for the mail box and mini envelope are from my new 6x6 paper pad - 'Fabulous' from Authentique. The other papers are older American Crafts ones.
My new stash additions!

I just think this set is so cute!!

Some of the products used:


   

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic card. Love the Mailbox and letter dies and the patterned papers and ribbon are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete