Monday 8 June 2015

Pop it Ups Farm Collection Box Card

I received Karen Burniston's Farm Collection characters recently - they are such fun!
I decided to make a box card using them. I've seen a few box cards around recently, and wanted to have a go at one. My friend Donna gave me the blank white pieces, cut on her Silhouette.

I stamped the inside of the flaps with a Stampin' Up woodgrain stamp, and added patterned paper squares layered on black cardstock, to the outsides of the box.
All the papers are from My Mind's Eye Kate & Co Cambridge Court 6x6 pad.

I added the three characters to the inner division pieces.
I stamped the three Farm Greetings Clear Stamps in black, and cut different sections from them, and layered them on black cardstock, with some of the details coloured with Copic pens.
I then added some balloons cut with dies from the Sizzix Balloons Step-Ups Card set.
For the balloon which Virgil the Pig is holding, I attached the balloon to a strip of acetate.

And the card folds flat!

I made an envelope (6'' x 6.5'') using the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board.

Product Links:


   

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Happy choice of paper. Gotta love KB's dies and new stamps. Thank you for using them in such a creative way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, really sweet. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must do this. Thank you for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card!

    Greetings
    from
    ARDT

    ReplyDelete