Tuesday 9 June 2015

Pop it Ups Eileen Hull Vintage Trailer Birthday Card

I made a vintage trailer pop-up card for Eileen Hull ages ago, based on her own trailer, Scotty. When she bought out a Sizzix Trailer die set recently, I had to get it!! It's so cute!
I made a plain white card and die cut it with the Pop it Ups Lucy Label.
I added patterned paper to the top and bottom of card, cut with dies from Karen Burniston's Outdoor Edges set. I added clouds from her All Season Tree set and a Lil' Inkers sun.

I made the trailer up, inked the edges with Distress Ink, and stuck it to the pop out part.
The papers are all from My Mind's Eye Kate & Co Cambridge Court.

For the card front I just added some patterned paper, and a Sizzix tag.

Finally, I added a 'Happy' from Papertrey Ink Type Strips stamp and die set, and 'Birthday' from a Mama Elephant die.

Product Links:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment