Monday 13 May 2013

Sizzix Opening Door die card

I couldn't resist cracking out my new Tanya Whelan papers for this card... I think I should get to live in a pink house with a baby blue front door one day...
I love Karen Burniston's 'Door, Opening and Wreath' die, and teamed it with the Poppy Stamps Grand Madison Window die. The grass, flower pot and balloons were cut by hand.
Inside the door, there is more bunting, and a Papertrey Ink 'birthday' die, Cheery Lynn 'Happy' die,  swirl from Tim Holtz's 'Festive Greenery' die, and corners from an old little green Sizzix 'Photo Corners' die.
I Glossy Accented the balloons, and put a layer of vellum behind the window frame, with more layers of curtains and cardstock behind that.
(This house from one of my Pinterest boards is the kind of thing I'm thinking I should get!...)

6 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOVE your card so super sweet!!
    Would love to see a tutorial if possible the card is a MASTERPIECE!!
    Found your blog through Pinterest and would love to follow it..sadly can only do so by email updates....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love your creative talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable! I, too, would love to see a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The details in this card blow me away! The occasional bricks, the mitered door frame corners, the flower pot, the stoop....an absolute masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO WONDERFUL! Love your picture of the house that inspired you too. You are extremly talented

    ReplyDelete