Monday 13 February 2017

Karen Burniston Oval Accordion Card with Sizzix Brenda Walton Dies

Here's a card I made last week, using Karen Burniston's Accordion Oval Card die set for the card base, using papers from Crate Paper's 'Notes & things' 6x6 pad.

I used the Accordion Oval panel die to cut the patterned paper frames, from which I cut away the centre oval part, and stuck onto white card stock panels.
On the first panel, I used butterfly dies from Sizzix Brenda Walton's Floral Wreath Thinlits die set. I used some paper-backed burlap for one of the small butterflies, glued them on a patterned paper oval, and used my sewing machine to stitch along the centre. I decorated the frame with flowers cut with Stampin' Up punches, with White Nuvo Crysta Drop centres, covered in Mini Prills.
For the second panel, I used oval dies that come with the Accordion Oval Card die set, and a bird also from Sizzix Brenda Walton's Floral Wreath Thinlits die set.
The bird was cut from wood veneer paper.

On the third panel, I used some more paper-backed burlap, and a stamp from the Sweet Speech set by Papertrey Ink. I added some Bubblegum Blush Nuvo Crystal Drops, and more Stampin' Up flowers. The leaf die cuts are from the Floral Wreath die set.
The last panel has a cake from the Sizzix Brenda Walton's Lantern Thinlits die set, and bow from the Floral Wreath die set.

Links to some of the products I used:


   

2 comments: