Monday 1 June 2015

Baby Girl Purple Onion Design Stamps Card

I'm sharing another card today, using some of the new stamps by Stacey Yacula from Purple Onion Designs, plus some of their older stamps.

 The new collection of stamps from Stacey Yacula is called 'Sweet Occasions' and it includes stamps for all the major occasions and holidays throughout the year!
The complete collection is available at a discounted set price for a limited time. The whole set (a whopping 25 stamps and a 20 piece sentiment set) will be $100.00. The discounted set price will only be available until Sunday 7th June, 2015.

For my card, I used 'True and Blue' - the gorgeous little duckling stamps from the collection. I used a sentiment stamp from the set, and a Noteblock stamp for the background.

I coloured True and Blue with Copics and cut them out by hand.
I used white embossing powder for the 'Baby Girl' sign, and layered everything up with foam tape and foam pads.


Product links:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment