Sunday 30 November 2014

Sizzix Triple Circle Flip-its and Purple Onion Design Christmas Card

I loved making this card - really simple and fun! I used the Triple Circle Flip-its card from Sizzix for the card base, and to cut the patterned paper layers, then I used the slot dies from the Lucy Label Pop Up Card set, to make little slots to thread the ribbon through.
I coloured my stamped images with Copics, cut them out with Cutter Bee scissors, and stuck them down with foam pads. I added a few details with White Signo Uniball pen.
Finally I added a tag from Sizzix's new Framelits Tags and stamp set.


All the stamps are from Purple Onion Designs, who currently have a brilliant sale on, with 25% off ALL STAMPS till 10th December. They also have a selection of stamps with even more off, in the Black Friday-Cyber Monday Sale!!




Some of the products used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment