Saturday 15 November 2014

Purple Onion Design Stacey Yacula Stamps & Pop It Ups Skating Christmas Card

Here's a card I made using some more of Stacey Yacula's beautiful new stamps for Purple Onion Designs. I wanted to create a 3D ice skating pond scene, with some of the characters, and the Pop It Ups 'Lots of Pops' die.

I cut out the blue card base with the Sizzix Pop n' Cuts Card with Ornate Edges die, then added the background pond scenery by stamping the Pond stamp a few times onto patterned paper, and cutting out the parts I wanted.
I added Stickles to some areas.
I stamped the sky with A Dusting of Snow stamp, and added some details to the snowflakes with Liquid Pearls.
The character stamps were coloured with Copics and cut out with Cutter Bee Scissors.

I also added a border from the Merriness stamps set, along with some red glitter dots, white Uniball Signo pen, Liquid Pearls and Copics, and added a sentiment I wrote with a dip calligraphy pen and ink.


Some of the products used:


   

1 comment: