Wednesday 1 October 2014

New club set release at The Stamps of Life - Snowmen!

The club set this month at The Stamps of Life is this super 'snowman2build' set. Lots of fun!!
I love the dies that co-ordinate with the set too - cute little hat and gloves etc!

For my first card, I used the Elegant Flip-its die for the card base, with some October Afternoon paper, and white sequins on foam pads.

My second card is really simple. I cut two each of the hat and scarf, and snipped off smaller parts to layer up on foam pads. I used Candi Mini Paper Dots for the snowflakes.

I inked the edges of the snowman on my next card, and just used the dies (except for one of the sentiment stamps from the set.)

And for my last card, I used the Elegant Stand-Ups die for the card base, and cut the hat from paper backed hessian, and the scarf from felt. I also added a few touches of Tim Holtz tinsel, and 'Sprinkles!' Glitter from The Stamps of Life.

Some of the products used:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment