Hello! Here's a tutorial for a card which I have on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog today:
1. Use the Accordion Fancy Label die set to cut out light pink and dark pink cardstock panels, and three Shimmer Sheetz labels, as shown below. (One large dark pink label, one large light pink one, and one small light pink one.)
2. Use the Fancy Season Frame Edges die set to cut out four blue spotty cardstock edge pieces.
3. Use the Fancy Frame Edges die set to cut four dark pink plain cardstock edges, and four light pink Shimmer Sheetz scalloped edge pieces, as shown below.
4. Use the Flower Set 2 die set to cut out two flower layers and and one flower center.
5. Hand cut five small triangles for bunting/banner flags, and die cut a blue cardstock
6. Stick a Funky Cakes Peel-Off sticker onto watercolour paper, and colour it in with some watercolour pens (such as Tim Holtz Distress Markers or Tombow Brush Pens) and a waterbrush pen, as shown by Els in this tutorial. Cut out the finished cake.
7. Using a tape runner and glue pen, adhere all the card elements together, leaving the flower, cake, flags and the sticking of the two panels together till last.
8. Use small self-adhesive foam pads to stick on the flower parts and cake.
9. Use a small hole punch to make two holes in the side and bottom edges of the left-hand panel. Thread some twine through the holes, and secure it at the back with some sticky tape. Use wet glue to stick the individual flags to the twine.
10. Cut four more solid Fancy Frame Edge pieces of your choice (not shown in the picture) to adhere to the front of the accordion card when it is in closed position, to hide the ends of the twine and the tape securing it.
Some of the products used: