Saturday 2 August 2014

Crazy 4 Challenges Bunting (Banners) Pop It Ups Pivot Card

I'm hosting the challenges this month on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog, and thought I'd start off with challenging people to use one of my all-time favourite decorative card elements - bunting! (or banners!)

I really enjoyed making this card - love the bright colours and prints! I used the Katie Label Pivot die set by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs (which includes the nesting label dies too), and the papers are all from My Mind's Eye's Kate & Co 'Cambridge Court' 6x6 pad.
  
The panel with the sunglasses flips round and can been seen from the front of the card too. (I love the glasses die! A new one from Sizzix.) The little stars are made with a Stampin' Up punch. I stuck on the glasses, white label and stars with adhesive foam pads.

I used my Crop-a-dile to cut holes through the sides of the card, and near the centre point of the labels, then threaded through some twine. (The ends of this are hidden by the patterned paper on the outside of the card.) I added some hand cut bunting, stuck on with ATG glue tape runner. 
I used a sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up's 'Work of Art' set, which I cut down to this shortened phrase.
Some of the products used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment