Hello! Here's a card of mine, and the tutorial for it, which are on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today. I really liked these gift peel-offs, and combined them with glitter and Copic colouring, in a pop-up card...
1. Cut a piece of bright pink cardstock to approx. 10.5'' x 4.5''. Put a crease across the middle.
2. Cut a piece of pale pink cardstock to approx. 4 3/8'' x 6''. Put a crease across the middle.
3. Die cut the pale pink cardstock with the Lucy Label Pop Up die, and emboss it with the Lots of Dots Embossing Folder.
4. Adhere the pale pink cardstock piece inside the bight pink cardstock piece, as pictured above.
5. Adhere two thin strips of pale pink cardstock (4.5'' x 0.25'') to near the top and bottom borders of the card, and adhere two 4.5'' lengths of black ric-rac, overlapping the pale pink strips slightly.
6. Adhere a 4.5'' length of bright pink pom pom trim, just below the ric-rac nearest the top of the card.
7. Die cut 'Happy Birthday' from black cardstock, and adhere to the pom pom trim.
8. Add a strip of Ribbon Flowers Peel-Off Stickers, just above the pale pink cardstock, as pictured below. Add adhesive gems to the centres of the flowers.
9. Cut a white cardstock label from the Lucy Label decorator dies, and adhere to the Lucy Label Pop Up.
10. Use three of the Gifts Peel-Off Stickers, and glitter them, colour them, and cut them out, as shown by Els in this tutorial. Attach them as shown above to the pop-up parts of the card.
11. Add the negative parts of the three Gifts Peel-Off Stickers, using Transfer Sheets, with the method shown in this tutorial.
Some of the products used: