Saturday 31 May 2014

Crazy 4 Challenges Summer Themed Stand-up Card with Purple Onion Design stamps

I have another Crazy 4 Challenges card for you today - this time using the theme of 'School's Out' - and your plans for the summer... my plans (after I have finished running a camp for a bunch of girls from my church) are to go to France, and spend some time at the beach - reading, picnicking and surfing!
What are your summer plans? Can you represent them in a card?!

I chose to use a Sizzix Stand-ups card, and some Purple Onion Design stamps.
The wave die is from the Stamps of Life, and the Birthday die is by Marianne Designs.

I am really into stamping images onto patterned paper at the moment, then adding some detail with Copic pens. Here I used mainly Simple Stories' Vintage Bliss papers, and a very pretty floral one - Crate Paper's Close Knit 'Seamstress'.

Some of the products used:


   

4 comments:

  1. Just adorable - I love your colouring on the patterned paper, and those sweet POD designs put together as only you can do.
    Cheers
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like most of the Crazies are heading to the beach.....cute, bright, and fun card

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Such a perfect scene for a sunny happy birthday card.

    ReplyDelete