Friday 7 March 2014

Extra Stamp Set Release at The Stamps of Life

There are new stamps at The Stamps of Life today!!
I love the set which I used on the cards below (seems like I'm always saying that, but it's true!) - it's called 'words4circles', and is another of those sets which goes with so many things!

My first card uses the Ornate Flip-its #2 die, and a Lacey Circle Nestability die, along with a sticker, and then the stamp in the centre. The hearts are from the Sizzix Owl #2.
 On the reverse, I used an Ornate Labels 5 Framelit die, with another Lacey Circle Nestability die, to provide somewhere to write a message.

My next card was made using the large car die from one of Stephanie Barnard's super new Framelit and Stamp sets for Sizzix. I used a My Favorite Things alphabet die set for my nephew's name, and then the 'words4circles' stamps for the wheels.

A really simple card next, using a sheet of embossed cardstock as a background, two Sizzix flowers (from an old red Sizzix Originals dies!), and two more of the 'words4circles' stamps as flower centres.

And finally, a Square Stand-Ups Card for the card base, with the following stamps and dies from The Stamps of Life: pinwheels2stamp, Pinwheel Dies, tickets2stamp, Ticket Dies, and the new words4circles stamps. I used Stephanie's lovely vivid inks for all the stamping.

Some of the products used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment