Saturday 8 March 2014

Crazy 4 Challenges 'Be Sentimental' Oval Accordion card

 The challenge on the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog today, is to 'Be Sentimental', where the sentiment is the focus.
I used a Tim Holtz sentiment stamp, which I cut around by hand, and the Pop It Ups Oval Accordion card die for the card base.
The papers are from American Crafts' Dear Lizzie Lucky Charm 12x12 pad.
I used the Elizabeth Craft Designs 'Rose' for the delicate rose die cuts, and used the technique shown here by Els of Elizabeth Craft Design, to create the Copic coloured glitter insets. My yellow rose is supposed to represent the 'being yourself' in the sentiment.
Finally I added some sequins.

Products used:



   

1 comment:

  1. I really love this. It's unique and a perfect illustration of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete