I have another little sickie at home with me today - Harry, my seven year old, who has managed to cough non-stop all day, poor thing! While he's been busy making dens and playing with Lego (and coughing), I finished making Thank You cards for my friends and family...
1. Papertrey Ink Cloud dies, Thinlits Rectangle Fancy Frame die, and large Movers and Shapers Oval.
2. Pop n' Cuts Base die, Elegant Flourishes, Picture Wheel and Typeset Alterations dies.
3. Square Flip-its, and Fancy Frames dies.
4. Accordion Album die, Frame & Label, Bracket die, Cuttlebug Olivia 'Thanks' plus stamps from L'il Inkers, coloured with Copics.
5. Damask Framelits
6. Pop n' Cuts with Square Ornate Frame insert, and flourishes from Festive Greenery Alterations die.
Harry is not the least bit impressed by cards, but he made a letter box on his den, and asked for mail, so we made him these, with a little Sizzix envelope cutter, and he was happy...