Monday 8 April 2013

Happy Birthday Donna!

A birthday card for my crafting buddy Donna! It's her birthday today, and she likes bright colours and is also partial to a bit of bling!
 I used Karen Burniston's Pop n' Cuts die, with the magnetic section positioned as shown with this card.
I used the companion 'Label & Flourish' Sizzlit (I cut out one in black too, and cut it up to make a shadow layer round the label.), also the 'Buckle, Heart & Paperclip' Sizzlit.
The flowers and scalloped borders were cut using Eileen Hull's 'Hydrangeas and Borders' Bigz die.
 I used a Stampin' Up birthday stamp, and two round punches, for the sentiment.
 The letters and 'to' are cut from Cuttlebug's 'Olivia' Alphabet. I triple layered them for 'Donna'.
I'm putting this card in the Simon Says Stamp's 'Happy Birthday' challenge.

4 comments:

  1. This is so totally fun! I'm sure Donna will love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Happy birthday to Donna! I love the way you strung the tags onto the floss as banners. I will be stealing this idea, pronto! Everything about this is made of win. You are so creative, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helemaal super,

    Warme groetjes,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for my beautiful card:)

    ReplyDelete