Tuesday 2 July 2019

Photo Collage Pop-Up Thank You Card

Hurray! It's Karen Burniston's Design Team's 'Designer Challenge' today, with the theme of 'Picture This!', where we get to incorporate a photo into our cards. 

This new Photo Collage Pop-Up die set (from Karen Burniston's latest release, available for pre-order) is such a cool and versatile set! I mean just look at the gorgeous little instant photo frames, realistic little bull dog clips, and fantastic amount of dimension that's created when you open the card!! You could fill these frames with anything!


I used papers from the Kaisercraft 'Blessed' 6.5 x 6.5 pad, plus some gold foiled card stock. The printed tags come in the same pad. I wanted a thank you/friendship themed card for a really dear friend of mine, who has always been super supportive, but especially in these past crazy few months. The die set lends itself to adding some real photos into the little picture frames, which I would have loved to do, but most of my stuff is currently in storage!!

Also on this card, I used hearts from the Katherine Label Pop-Up die set, and I added 'A&H' (my friend's and my initials), with dies from the Alphabet and Numbers sets.

The inside of the card is pretty busy, so I kept the card front quite simple, with a label from the Katherine Label Pop-Up die set, and the Thank You die.

No comments:

Post a Comment