Saturday 1 December 2018

Upsy Daisy Pop Up 70th Birthday Card

Here's a card I made a while back for my lovely Mother-in-law's 70th birthday.
I used the unique Upsy Daisy Pop-Up die set from Karen Burniston, to create the three floating panels.

I used Crate Paper's Flourish 12x12 pad for the backdrop, and added some Stampin' Up ruffled ribbon.
The flowers are from Karen's Flowers and Bees die set, and also the leaves on the back of the card.

The 'birthday' is from Karen's Word Set 2 die set, the '70' is from a Sizzix/Stampin' Up Alphabet set, and 'Mum' is from Sizzix's Female Occasions die set.

I used the Crosshatch Ovals die set for a place to write a message.

Everything folds down beautifully!

The outside of the card is simple, with more patterned papers, ribbon and a tag from the Tag Book Pop Up die set.

Links to products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment