Sunday 23 December 2018

House Pivot Panels & Tag Book Pop-Up New Home Card

I just wanted to share with you some photos of a card I made a while back, which ended up being published in the Die Cutting Essentials magazine, edition 45.
The dies are all from Karen Burniston, and there was a whole segment in the magazine on cards made with her super dies.

I absolutely love this House Pivot Panels die set, which I used inside the Tag Book Pop-up

I think all the elements which make up the little houses are so gorgeous!

I also used dies from the Rectangles - Crosshatch set, and the 'happy' from the Word Set 7 - Autumn  die set.
The stamp is from Reverse Confetti's 'Whole Lotta Happy' set.

The papers are all from First Edition's 'Floral Pavilion' 12x12 and 6x6 pads.

This picture shows the mechanism of the card better.

Links to products:


No comments:

Post a Comment