Tuesday 18 September 2018

Christmas Trees Pop Stand Card

Karen Burniston has a great new release, and one of the die sets is her re-released Christmas Trees Pop Stand set, which I used for this card.


The papers are from an old K&Co pad, along with paper backed wood veneer.
The stars, trees and tree decorations all come in the Christmas Tree Pop Stand die set.

I used the Ovals - Crosshatch die set on the card front and inside.

To decorate the rest of the inside of the card, I used the Sizzix Originals Beautiful Flourish die, a couple of Tim Holtz's Mini Paper Snowflakes Thinlits dies, and some wooden snowflakes from Brutus Monroe.

Product links:

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I have had a lovely time browsing through your blog. I am very new to pop up cards and I am so impressed with your craft.

    ReplyDelete