Saturday 1 September 2018

Autumn Adirondack Chair Pop-Up Card - New Karen Burniston 2018 Release

Hurray! New Karen Burniston dies are available for pre-order, one of which is the Adirondack Chair Pop-Up!!
I used it for this Autumn card, which also uses Karen's new Autumn Elements die set, and Word Set 7 - Autumn die set. I went for slightly non-traditional Autumn colours!

For the card front, I layered up paper from My Mind's Eye 'Find Your Wings And Fly' collection, cut with dies from Karen's Squares and Circles - Crosshatch die sets. The pumpkin is from the Autumn Elements set. I cut it from cream textured card and coloured it with Tim Holtz Oxide Inks and a blending tool.

The Autumn Element die cuts inside the card were also cut from cream cardstock and coloured with Oxide Inks. I loved doing this - the inks blend so gorgeously, and the die cuts are so pretty!

To make the chair, I cut an extra chair piece out from pink card, stamped it with a Stampin' Up woodgrain stamp, and blended the edges with Oxide Ink.
I cut out a pillow by hand, and for the sentiment used the Word Set 7 - Autumn. I cut the words from cream cardstock, and again, blended them with Oxide Ink.

Links to products:

No comments:

Post a Comment