Tuesday 3 July 2018

Karen Burniston Design Team July Challenge - 'Sweet Summer' Circle Charm Pop-Up Card

 Hi everyone, I have a very pink card to share with you today, for Karen Burniston's Design Team 'Sweet Summer' Challenge!

My card uses the lovely generic Circle Charm Pop-up card die set.
I covered the back of the central circle with acetate, to attach the flamingo to, and also cut a circle in the back of the card, so that all three panels would be windows.

I used dies from Karen's Beach Charms and Sweet Treats Charms die sets to decorate the card with - these die sets are just so cute!!
I double cut the flip flops to make the heel part of the charm, and for each of the charms I added a section of glitter card, which I shaded with darker pink Copic marker pen.
The patterned paper is from American Crafts Dear Lizzie 'Fine and Dandy' 12x12 pad.

For the card front, I used the palm tree from the Beach Charms die set, words from the Word Set 6 - Summer die set, and flowers from the Flowers and Bee die set.

Product Links:

2 comments:

  1. These cards are so sweet! I've been to your blog before but its been awhile, I had no idea you were on Karen's design team, you seriously know how to make the cutest cards ever! I put all the things to make the camping card and the circle charms card into my shopping cart using the links from your blog posts so I hope you get a commission! Thank you so much for the awesome inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete