Thursday 24 May 2018

Uspy Daisy Masculine Pop-Up Birthday Card & Blog Hop Winner!

Hi everyone! Firstly I'd like to say thanks so much to everyone who participated in our Karen Burniston/Brutus Monroe blog hop last week, and for the lovely lovely comments that were left on my blog!

Using a random generator (I got my son Tom to do the technical bit!), a comment was selected which belongs to Louise, from 'My Discoveries' blog, so we're delighted to be sending her a Spinner Square Pop-up die set!

If you haven't heard yet, Karen has a new die sets release, which will be ready for shipping at the end of May. I have a card made with the new Upsy Daisy Pop-up set, to share with you today.


 This die set creates such a fun mechanism, and comes with lots of decorator dies, including the scalloped squares and banner.

The centre scalloped square is suspended on twine strung between more squares, which are lifted up on two arms, when the card opens.

I also used Karen's Happy Birthday die set, a cupcake from the Cupcake Pop-up die set, and stars from the Circle Charm Pop-up die set. The 'Uncle' is from Sizzix's 'Male Occasions' die set.

Product Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment