Tuesday 12 September 2017

Karen Burniston Tree Pop-Up Thank You Card with Tim Holtz Memoranda Papers

For this card I used Karen Burniston's Tree Pop-Up Die Set, to create a soft coloured card with a really dimensional tree. I also used the Nature Edges Die Set for the clouds and grass.
I used all papers from Tim Holtz's Memoranda 12x12 pad.

For the tree, I used the leaf layer die behind the tree trunk, and cut smaller leaf portions to layer with foam pads, on top of the branches.

For the sentiment, I used the Thanks die from Word Set 1: Greetings Die Set, and a label from the Katherine Label Pop-Up Die Set. The tag and heart are from the Twist Panel Pop-Up Die Set.

The card front is quite simple, with more papers from Tim Holtz's Memoranda 12x12 pad.

Other products used:


   

1 comment: