Thursday 13 July 2017

Cupcake Pop Up Birthday Card

Arghhh!! I nearly forgot how to craft it's been so long! I was chatting to a fire fighter on the way back from a job yesterday, and talking about what we do besides fire fighting, and I said I made cards. I then realised I've not made one in months, which spurred me on to invite my friend Donna over today and do some card making!
I recently bought the Cupcake Pop Up die set from Karen Burniston's new company, so decided to make something with that.

I used all papers from Crate Paper's 6x6 'Bloom' paper pad, decorated with ribbon from Stampin' Up, and cupcake accessory dies that come in the die set.
The gloss on the cherry is Nuvo Crystal drops in Bubblegum Blush.

The 'Happy' is from Echo Park's 'Happy Easter Word' die set, and the 'Birthday' is from Marianne Designs.
It's always fun using Karen's well designed dies - I want to try out a similar card in different colours soon!

Product Links:


   

3 comments:

  1. Love the card! Glad you're back--I was beginning to worry! :-)

    Nancy in Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as can be!
    Love the card, Helen!

    ReplyDelete